The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
(Statutory body under an Act of Parliament)
CMA H Padmanabhan has been elected as Vice President of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India for the period 2017-2018. He is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
CMA H Padmanabhan was student representative of the ICAI Trivandrum Chapter of Cost Accountants of India during his student days. Later on after completion of the course was elected and served the Trivandrum Chapter of ICAI for more than a decade as office bearer from 1998 to 2010 for six years as Secretary, 5 years as Chairman and one year as Advisor.
• He played pivotal role in Nation Building Process of Government of India pilot project of Skill Development Program under Additional Skill Acquisition Program in the year 2012 ensuring Institute being 1st partner to Government of Kerala Skill Development Project extending CAT Course of the Institute. The Kerala Model is being followed in rest of India by the Institute.
• He being one of the founder members in the formation of Kerala Chapters of Cost Accountants of India and held the position of General Secretary of the Association for 5 years.
• He got elected to the Regional Council – Southern India for the period 2011-2015 and held the position of Treasurer, Secretary, Vice Chairman and Chairman of the ICAI SIRC.
• He got elected to the Council of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India for the period 2015-2019 from Southern Region, ICAI
• He served as Chairman, Members in Industry – Training and Placement for the period 2015-16 and as Chairman, WTO, International Affairs and Sustainability Committee, ICAI and Chairman, Woman Empowerment Cell during the period 2016-17.
• He served as a member of important committees viz., Examination, Executive, Research, Journal & IT, Regional Council and Chapters Coordination, Training & Education Facilities, Banking, Professional Development, Continuous Education Program, Coordination Committee of ICAI, ICSI and ICAI-CA, CAT and head of various Task Force Committees formed for specific purposes by the Institute.
• He was Member, Committee for Improvement in Transparency, Accountability and Governance, SAFA representing our Institute.
• He is serving in Banking Industry for nearly 3 decades with experience in Advances, General Banking and Management portfolio.
• He is serving the Officers’ Fraternity of the Bank and its organization for nearly 2 decades and presently holding the office bearer ship at National Level.
• He is apart from professional qualification holding diploma in Russian language and had been one among 8 member delegate Team from India to USSR – presently Russia for outstanding performance in this field.
• A leader at school, college and university level, he has served as Secretary in Government Arts College – Commerce.
• He as Chief Guest / Key Note Speaker / Guest of Honor has addressed at Universities, IIM, reputed Colleges, Industries, Chamber of Commerce, Corporate Training Program, Train the Trainers Program PAN India and abroad representing the Institute.
• His organising skill, flair for reach the unreach, services to the society, financially backward classes and needy ones are the qualities now benefitted in the professional forefront too especially the passion for the profession and students fraternity.
©2014 icmai.in. All Rights Reserved.