MOU with Institution of Valuers
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India signed MoU with Institution of Valuers on 10th September 2016 at New Delhi. The MoU was signed by CMA Manas Kumar Thakur, President, ICAI and Vr. RS Baabu, President, IOV in presence of CMA Sanjay Gupta, VP and CMA JK Budhiraja, Sr Director, ICAI.
Both the institutes have identified the following areas of mutually co-operation:
- To extend help and co-operation in developing curriculum of academic and continuing education programs, develop new certification modules.
- To exchange faculty (ies) imparting and conducting special training and educational programs on the topics of professional relevance.
- To organize webcasts of panel discussions and presentation of experts on various topics and aspects of financial markets and corporate governance and creating useful web contents for the professionals and corporate.
- To conduct training and education programs in financial market, interface with corporate laws, business valuation, risk valuation and risk management.
- To regularly exchange resources as mutually agreed.
- To collaborate for joint certification of ICAI professionals and IOV professionals on the topics of professional interest.
- To jointly conduct Investor Awareness Programs.
Institution of Valuers (IOV), is a not-profit membership based Society registered in India under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 for promotion of the profession of valuation in India, having its registered office at Plot No. 3, Parwana Road, Adjacent to Bal Bharti School, Pitam Pura, Delhi – 110 034